Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals: March 31 - April 6, 2015

Wow!  I did a disappearing act on you there!  Hopefully you follow along on the Junk Masterpieces by Cassaundra Lala Facebook page.  There you could see I am still alive and actually working on projects.

I have lots of update posts to make and am working on a schedule to get back to weekly project posting.  I've gotten the planner bug - actually I've always had it, but tried to go electronic for a while.  I hope seeing a blog schedule laid out will help me stay on track.

In the meantime, this week's deals:

Shop them HERE.

The all new Occasions Catalog is HERE!

The Occasions catalog is our new spring/summer supplement. It contains new florals, summer/travel Project Life, weddings, babies, Valentine's, Easter, Mother's Day, and Father's Day. Occasions catalog runs January 6th through June 2nd.

Shop the Occasions catalog HERE.

TFL and keep creating!

Comments