Thursday, April 2, 2015

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals: March 31 - April 6, 2015

Wow!  I did a disappearing act on you there!  Hopefully you follow along on the Junk Masterpieces by Cassaundra Lala Facebook page.  There you could see I am still alive and actually working on projects.

I have lots of update posts to make and am working on a schedule to get back to weekly project posting.  I've gotten the planner bug - actually I've always had it, but tried to go electronic for a while.  I hope seeing a blog schedule laid out will help me stay on track.

In the meantime, this week's deals:

Shop them HERE.

The all new Occasions Catalog is HERE!

The Occasions catalog is our new spring/summer supplement. It contains new florals, summer/travel Project Life, weddings, babies, Valentine's, Easter, Mother's Day, and Father's Day. Occasions catalog runs January 6th through June 2nd.

Shop the Occasions catalog HERE.

TFL and keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment