Oh Snap!

I can't believe how long its been since I last posted a project!  Time is flying with the boys starting school and soccer and baseball.  Fun times, but busy times!

I also held a holiday workshop, so I lost my creative mojo for a little bit.  Needed to take some time and unwind.  Now, I'm feeling creative again and can't wait to share some new projects with you.

Here is a card I created a while ago for a friend.  I actually had made her a birthday card and then forgot to bring it to her.  So I created this belated birthday card.



I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut "Oh Snap!" in Smoky Slate.  The camera and frame were die cut using the On Film Framelits from Stampin' Up!.  The red jewel is actually a plain jewel that I colored using the Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities. Loved how quickly this card came together and there is no stamping!  Can you believe it?  Probably didn't think it was possible, did you?  LOL.

My friend loved her card.  She really liked its retro vibe.  I believe her because the card is hanging at her desk. (I refuse to believe that us sharing an office space has anything to do with it!)

TFL and keep creating!

Comments