Hi (even though I wasn't picked)

In an earlier post, I mentioned I had submitted a card for publication.  I haven't heard from them so it is safe to assume my card wasn't selected.  Oh, well!  I love my card and am so proud of how it turned out.

Isn't it gorgeous?!?  I know exactly who I'm sending this to and I hope it makes her as happy as it makes me!  In the end, that's all that really matters.  Am I disappointed it won't get published?  Yes, of course...why would I submit if I didn't think it was good enough?  Do I regret trying?  Never...making the card made me happy and I hope it makes the recipient happy too.

Before I go, check out the Stampin' Up Clearance Rack.  Several new items were added recently.
Also, don't forget this month

TFL and keep creating!

Supplies (all items are from Stampin' Up unless noted otherwise):
Stamp Set: Regarding Dahlias

Comments