Happy Birthday Danny Nickerson!

I heard about Danny's story on Monday. If you haven't heard, you can read more about him here.  All he wanted for his birthday were cards addressed to him.  Well, the Lala family was definitely going to make that happen.  Monday evening after dinner was eaten and cleared from the table, I laid out some supplies on the table.  We got to town making our own cards for Danny.  My boys had a blast!
Timothy creating his card

Jacob showing off his masterpiece

Russell 's and my cards
As you can see, Jacob is very proud of his card.  Timothy proved to be even more like his momma - a perfectionist to the core.  My husband was very colorful and I went with plain and simple.  Card-making is probably one of the most exhausting activities I have done with my boys.  I didn't have a lot creative energy - heck, any energy - when it was my turn.

We had fun though and hopefully we put a smile on Danny's face!

Happy Birthday Danny!  Our little piece of Texas is thinking of you - hoping you have a super birthday and sending you prayers and strength during your journey!

TFL and keep creating!

Comments