Father's Day Cards

I hope everyone had a great Father's Day celebrating the wonderful father figures in your life!  We had a great, busy weekend, so I'm a day late with my post.  Around here we celebrate anyone with the word "father" in their title...grandfathers, fathers, and godfathers.  This means I had 6 cards to make.  Luckily, I already had one for my husband, which I now realize I didn't end up giving him.  I'll share that card in a later post.  The other five I wanted something quick and simple to mass produce, but still easy to customize.



The color combination of the starburst the ribbon mean something for each person (even if they don't realize it).  I tried to use their college school colors, just to give it an extra personal touch.  They are men though, so I don't expect them to catch it!

I want to thank Debra Currier from ARTfelt Impressions for the inspiration card.

TFL and keep creating!

Supplies (all items are from Stampin' Up unless noted otherwise):
Paper: Whisper White cardstock
Ink: Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon, Concord Crush (retired)
Stamp Set: Starburst Sayings Bundle 
Accessories: 3/4" Chevron Ribbon in Island Indigo, Crushed Curry, and Smoky Slate; Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder; Stampin' Dimensionals; brads (craft supply)

Comments