An Indian Inspired Wedding Card

As usual, we had a few weddings to attend to this summer.  One wedding was an Indian wedding, full of lively colors and such great fun!  We had such an awesome time.  At the time I was 8 months pregnant, but still got out on the dance floor.  I had to get my groove on (even if my preggo belly was moving about a beat behind)! 

Here is the card I made for the happy couple.  The picture doesn't do the colors justice, but I tried to match the vibrancy of the wedding invitation as much as possible.



Supplies: Gold cardstock (Recollections), Rich Razzleberry cardstock, scoring board, Together Forever stamp set, Fancy Fan embossing folder (SU), Gold ink (Encore), Gold glitter embossing powder (Zing/American Crafts), Embossing Diffuser (Tim Holtz/Sizzix)

You might have noticed I listed scoring board in the supplies.  I used it to create the matching envelope and envelope liner.  It is also a little hard to tell but the top layer is popped up with foam squares. 

A simple but elegant card, which I am entering into the Moxie Fab World All that Glitters is Gold Challenge.

TFL and keep creating!

Comments

  1. Hey Cassaundra! Thanks for linking this up to the All That Gitters is Gold challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions or comments? I would love to hear what you think!