My Mind's Eye June 2013 Sketch Challenge

I had a little bit of extra time this week and decided to play along with the My Mind's Eye June Sketch Challenge.  It also helped that as soon as I saw the sketch, I knew the photos and papers I wanted to use.  That always makes the process go faster.

Here's the sketch

Cute right??  So here's my take using the fabulous Kate & Co collection...
Supplies: White and black cardstock (Recollections), Pattern papers, stickers, brads, enamel dots (MME), Sticker and alphabet stickers (Echo Park), Spray mist (October Afternoon)

These were some photos taken for Jacob's first birthday and they are two of my favorites! He can be serious and so happy and these two pictures really show that.  Don't they just look great with the Kate & Co collection?!?  Such a great collection to showcase my handsome boys!

TFL and keep creating!

Comments