What's Black and White and Neon Pink?

Why, the card I made for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge!

I'm also entering it into the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.

I've been looking for an excuse to play with my new neon inks from Hero Arts.  What goes better with black and white than neon pink?



Supplies: Black cardstock (Recollections), white cardstock (Neenah), Zig Zag stamp and pink neon ink (Hero Arts), Happy Birthday stamp (PTI), tuxedo black ink (Memento), black rhinestones (Kaiser Craft)


TFL and keep creating!

Comments

  1. This is so elegant and pretty! Love the choice of colors and stamps! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card!! The chevrons are wonderful and your use of a bold color is very cool!! Thanks so much for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays and sharing your creativity:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog and thanks for becoming a follower! :) I just viewed your blog as well and your work is amazing! Loved the simplicity and boldness of your card...beautifully done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cassaundra! Thanks for linking this up to the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions or comments? I would love to hear what you think!