Thank You Teacher #2!

Another card for the second teacher


Supplies: Pattern papers (Michaels), stamps - alphabets and apple (Lawn Fawn), glaze pen (Sakura), Glossy Accents (Ranger), Distress Markers (Tim Holtz/Ranger)

This cards will also fit into a couple of challenges - CAS-ual Fridays Challenge: Back to School


and the Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes.
Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

I've got one more card to make for the third teacher, which I'll finish up and post later this week.

I hope they like them as much as I liked creating them.

TFL and keep creating!!

Comments

  1. Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! Cheiron

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this!! I love the blocks of fabby school paper! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee! Love the blocks of pattern with the cute little aple! I'm so glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions or comments? I would love to hear what you think!