Pinterest Review: Easter Table Décor

Today, I have a special guest post from the talented Jeanette Huwe, who I am also lucky to have as aunt.  I am so blessed to be surrounded by a loving a family who is very supportive of all my endeavors.  I typically drag them along with me for the ride and get them addicted as well.  The latest addiction being of course, Pinterest!  Jeanette will tell us a little about herself and then all about her hopping Pinterest project!


Jeanette and her daughter, Genesis
I am Jeanette,a mom,wife,and semi-retired educator. I love my Savior who gives us creative ideas and witty inventions. My youngest child is super special and very artsy. I enjoy with a passion cooking and sharing. Crafting is a pleasure, especially with my family.





I did my own version of the peep centerpiece to match my color scheme. I did find directions so I just pieced it apart to get what I thought would work. It was easy to make and inexpensive. I did make two, one solid and the other yellow and pink, I felt warm colors matched more for me. I used the silk flower stems for the peeps,which worked great! I also used the leaves cover the styrofoam middle.
Jeanette's Version

I will probably be making this my go-to centerpiece for Easter. I would like to try it bigger next time. These only measure eleven inches high and ten inches at the widest part.
Hope you try it!  Oh one extra tip keep a wet and dry napkin close by - peeps are sticky!

What a great centerpiece!  Thanks Jeanette for sharing your project with us!  What do you think?  Definitely a better use of Peeps than actually eating them!  LOL

TFL and keep creating! 

Comments