Pinterest….have you heard of it?

Pinterest is an amazing website that is all the rage right now.  I’ve been on Pinterest for a while and love it!  It is a way to pin your interests…Pinterest!  Instead of emailing yourself tons of different links to websites and later trying to remember why, Pinterest is a pictorial way to organize those links.  To top all off, you don’t even have to leave Pinterest to find plenty of cool things!  Learn more about Pinterest here. 
Pinterest is very addicting to say the least.  I was adding pins constantly, but my boards were quickly becoming a collection of ideas.  I wanted to do these things, not just look at them.  And then it was New Year’s and I had a perfect resolution.  Once a week I will do one of the many things I pinned.  Once a week hasn’t worked out so well, but I having been completing projects.   It feels great to get things done and keeps me motivated.  I actually went to a pinterest party and completed several home décor projects. Look for a detailed post later.
What does this mean for the blog?  First, I’ve added a “Follow Button” on the sidebar so you can follow me and then I’ll start following you!  Second, I will add “Pin It” buttons to my creations so you can easily add them to Pinterest.  Third, look for a new series where I “review” a pin I have done!  First post in this series should be coming out within a week.
In the meantime,
Follow Me on Pinterest

Comments