Some Christmas Cards

I have been totally enjoying my Christmas and New Year's break - relaxing and spending lots of quality time with Timothy. I am cherishing these moments before the new one gets here. As a family we have lots of plans this year, but I will save that for another post. In the meantime, I thought I would share a couple of cards.

The first card is a "Thank You" card for some close friends who housed us during a vacation to Seattle. The card is an accordion fold to hold two gift cards. 
Supplies: Blue cardstock, pattern paper (Cosmo Cricket), cloud, plane, and banner dies (Papertrey Ink), plane stamp (PTI), Townscape die (Tim Holtz Alterations/Sizzix), wavy border trimmer (Creative Memories), brown pen (CM), Close to Cocoa, So Saffron, Coral ink (Stampin' Up)

The second card is a Christmas card I sold at some local craft shows.  I was inspired by a card in an issue of Paper Crafts.


Supplies: Cream cardstock, red glitter paper, green glitter paper (Recollections), black ribbon (Michael's), pattern paper (Hobby Lobby), mistletoe die (Sizzix), Season's Greetings stamp (SU), Spirit of Christmas stamp (PTI), holly stamp (Bella Blvd), black embossing powder (SU), black archival ink (Ranger), Garden green and Cherry Cobbler markers (SU)
As always, TFL and keep creating!

Comments