A Penguin Birthday

I have been in a crafty mood! My house may not be as clean as I like, but I have been getting some stuff made! For instance, tonight I managed to make a card for two challenges.

This is the first time I am participating at CAS-ual Fridays.  This is a weekly challenge blog dedicated to Clean And Simple (CAS) designs.  I love the idea and a CAS card comes together so quickly!  This week's challenge is in honor Penguin Awareness Day (Jan. 20).  The challenge was to design a clean and simple card using only black and white - no other colors tolerated!

The second challenge I am entering is for Young Crafters Unite! 
Here's the sketch:


Using the Young Crafters Unite sketch and only black and white, I came up with this birthday card:

Supplies: White and black cardstock, present stickers (Glitz Designs), star pin (Maya Road), "wishing you..." stamp (SU), foam squares

As always, TFL and keep creating!



Comments

  1. This birthday card looks fab in black and white! Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word this is utterly fabulous! I love your LO and am so happy you played along with CAS-ual Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cut-out. Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Fabulous card this is ...
    I came by here from the YCU Challenge blog. Loved your card so much...

    Am now off to be a Follower !!
    hugs,
    Riti

    http://alilpieceofheaven17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a classy card! Thank you so much for joining our Young Crafters Unite challenge =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions or comments? I would love to hear what you think!