More Christmas Cards

Still trying to catch up on posting the Christmas cards I created for some local craft shows. 

The first is one of my favorites.  Brown is my go-to color, kinda weird, huh?  But I love it, although if asked I always say my favorite color is blue.  Blue and brown together - I'm in heaven!!  Back to the card, I used Kraft cardstock giving the card country Christmas feel to it.  I was inspired from a card on Pinterest.   When I have more time, I'll add the inspiration pic here. 



Supplies:  Kraft cardstock and rhinestone (Recollections), Chocolate chip cardstock (SU), pattern paper (MME), Snowflake die (Sizzix), Happy Holidays and Wishing you stamps (Bella Blvd), Polka dot background stamp and Punch chalk ink (Hero Arts)


The second card was inspired from a Paper Crafts magazine (again!  Can you tell who has a subscription?)  I'm not a big fan of my handwritten greeting on the front, but people didn't seem to mind.


Supplies:  White cardstock (Recollections), Cherry Cobbler cardstock and ink (SU), wavy cutter and green pen (CM), tissue tape (Tim Holtz), pattern paper (MME), bird stamp (Jane's Designs), inside stamps (PTI)

TFL and keep creating!

Comments

  1. I've just had the nicest visit to your blog :) So many fun projects and I love the 'peeps' bouquet you featured from pinterest! I've got to make one for my Easter table :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions or comments? I would love to hear what you think!