Driving My Heart Crazy

That's what this guy does...

He is into transportation right now. Anything that moves, he loves.  On the day of this picture, he wanted to wear his rocket pajamas all day.  We compromised on his rocket shirt.  Thank goodness he got one for Christmas!

So when I saw the color challenge at Lily Pad Cards and the Hero Arts Monthly Challenge for February and the Hero Arts Product Challenge at Two Peas in a Bucket, the Valentine's card I was planning for him just had to be made immediately.

The color challenge was the following:

The Hero Arts challenges require using one of their stamps in a project.  The monthly challenge also has to have a theme of love.  Since I purchased the car background stamp specifically with my little love in mind, I was halfway there.

Here is the Valentine's card I created:


Supplies: Navy, light blue, grey, black, red cardstock, Smitty's ABCs stamps (Lawn Fawn), Cars stamp (Hero Arts), heart and car punches (CM), Going Grey ink (SU), Boys Will Be Boys cartridge (Cricut Provocraft), Glossy accents, foam squares


It's a simple card, but it will make my 2-yr old very happy!  That's what matters to me!

TFL and keep creating!

Comments

  1. What a sweet card, love it! Love that fun photo of your little Valentine too! Thanks for joining us at Lily Pad Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy is right...this card is so sweet and makes me smile. Love how you finished off the inside of the card too. Your son is super adorable!!
    So happy to see that you are playing along with us at "Kathy's Lily Pad Palette Color Challenge." :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions or comments? I would love to hear what you think!