Sneak Peeks

The Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) Show started today!  I so wish I was in Chicago right now!!  Since not everyone can attend, many craft companies are super sweet - or mean (depends on your view) - and offer sneak peeks of their latest offerings. Some of my favs:
  • Bella Blvd - Too Cute to Spook and Making the Team in particular!
  • All things Tim Holtz - when does he not have anything drool worthy?
  • Pink Paislee - Very excited by Mistabilities and Phantom (already had the digital pieces from House of 3 - can't wait for an expanded paper line!)
  • Hero Arts - loving their collaborations with Studio Calico and Sizzix
  • Glitz Design - I want my guest bedroom designed like Vintage Blue
  • My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found 2 and Lost & Found: Christmas no need to say more!
What are your favorites?  Have you started saving your money yet?

Keep creating!

Comments

  1. Cassaundra: I just found your blog today. I think you have very good ideas, and that you are a talented artist. I became a "follower" of your blog, and would be very happy if you would also come and visit my blog and become a "follower" for me also. I will check back to see what you're making, and look forward to getting to know you and enjoy your style.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions or comments? I would love to hear what you think!