MME Card Challenge #24

Time for another My Mind's Eye Challenge!  The theme is Song Lyrics and here's the sketch:
The sketch immediately spoke to me and I knew what I wanted to do.  The hard part was fitting my idea into a song.

 

Supplies:  Card, Pattern paper (MME - Fine and Dandy and Lush), Letter stamps (Martha Stewart), light brown cardstock, linen thread

My song inspiration - 99 Red Balloons of course!!  "Floating in the summer sky" is from the song.  The inside reads "99 Red Balloons for your special day!"  The circles and dots on the horizontal strips symbolize the 99 red balloons as well as my hot air balloons (which are all the rage right now!)  Hope you like!

TFL and create something today!

Comments

  1. Great card Cassaundra - those balloons are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions or comments? I would love to hear what you think!