To Do List 5/27/11

After last week, I felt pretty motivated this week. Got some home stuff taken care of and made progress on some projects.
  • Catch up on my She Art class. I gave in...I got the extension.  Hoping this Memorial weekend will give me some time to catch up.
  • Sew a lot of crayon rolls. Still only 9 of 35 done. Feeling the urge to sew too - need to get some done to populate my Etsy store.
  • Make my dress for a June wedding.  Cut out the pattern, washed the fabric, and read thru the instructions.  I might have driven my mom a little crazy, but I understand all the steps now.  Plan to cut material tonight!!!
  • Make the Amy Butler Frenchy Bag purse.
  • Sew my dining room curtains.  Washed and ironed my fabric panels. 
  • Sew my living room curtains.
  • Download latest pics from camera I don't know if I'll ever be done with this.  Right when I just about finished, I take more photos!  Well, I should really finish before I take more pictures on Memorial Day!
  • Houston rodeo layout
  • May Sketch and Scraps online class.
  • Blog post on Cricut class
  • Blog post on layout for MME Challenge 21
  • Finish settup up the Etsy Store. Almost done - gotta finish my policies and start putting in some product!
  • Lily Pad "Beautiful" inspiration card
  • May Hero Arts challenge
  • May Glitz Design challenge using the clustering technique
  • May Scarlet Lime challenge - Mother or Grandmother tribute
  • Lily Pad Card challenges - book cover, Color Throw Down #2, Lucy's Lovely Lines #1 and #2, embossing challenge, and digital die cut.  Most of these will end up as entries to the monthly Inspiration challenge.  I've already got one embossing card entered, but have another in progress.
  • Blog post on graduation projects
  • CAS-ual Fridays Graduation challenge
  • Get Picky May Sketch Challenge #8 Love this sketch! Already picked out my pictures, papers and embellishments - ready to tape!
  • Creative Scrappers May Sketch Challenge
  • Creative Scrappers Creative Team call submission
Nothing fully completed, but I did get one challenge entry done.  Lots of things started too.  Feeling positive! 

Comments