To Do List 5/19/11

I've been so busy lately, busier than normal (which is usually pretty frantic anyway). I haven't had much of a creative life, but found some time this week to get things done. 
  • Catch up on my She Art class. Yikes! Only 2.5 weeks left!  Looks like I'm paying extra to extend my class access. Maybe not though, I was think of watching all the videos and taking really good notes as I go.  We'll see how it goes.  Still, though as I'm going shopping or going thru my supplies, I think about this would be great for a canvas.  Or a saying or design pops into my head and I think it would be a great gift.  Plenty of enthusiam just not enough time!
  • Sew a lot of crayon rolls. Still only 9 of 35 done. Feeling the urge to sew too - need to get some done to populate my Etsy store.
  • Make my June wedding dress.  Wait, now that I'm reading this it sounds weird.  Like I need to make a dress for MY June wedding.  I need to make my dress for a June wedding we are attending (in Colorado - yeah!).
  • Make the Amy Butler Frenchy Bag purse.
  • Sew my dining room curtains.
  • Sew my living room curtains.
  • Download latest pics from camera Almost done - downloaded all family photos last night. Craft photos are left.
  • Houston rodeo layout
  • April May Sketch and Scraps online class.
  • Blog post on Cricut class
  • Blog post on layout for MME Challenge 21
  • Finish settup up the Etsy Store. Almost done - gotta finish my policies and start putting in some product!
  • Lily Pad "Beautiful" inspiration card
  • YUDU experiment for bowling team shirts This gets scratched by default.  I went to get all the supplies, but none of my local stores carried what I needed.  I don't understand how a store can sell a YUDU, but not carry basic ink colors - like red or green.  Seriously, am I asking for too much??
  • Make graduation announcements for my brother's lovely girlfriend, Sara  Post coming soon with the announcements and frames I made for her.
  • Make a CD of the senior pics - taken by moi! - of the lovely Sara
  • May Hero Arts challenge
  • May Glitz Design challenge using the clustering technique
  • May Scarlet Lime challenge - Mother or Grandmother tribute
  • Lily Pad Card challenges - too many to list!
Three things crossed off the list again including an associated blog posts that wasn't listed.  Forward motion - its a good thing!  Plus it wasn't on the list, but made some cute graduation frames. 


Lots of challenges on the list.  Even if I don't make the deadlines, I still like to do them.  The challenges provide a starting point and I usualy get some idea in my head.  Just need to find time to execute.  And if it happens to be outside some deadline where I can't win a prize...so be it.  I got it done anyway! 


I have take away my bonus from last time - the graduation projects and the MME card challenge caused me to add to the mess that is my scrapbook room.  Booo....


Hope you are gettin' crafty with it!  (Will Smith is in my head right now..please get him out!)

Comments