My Mind's Eye Challenge 22 - Layout

Time for the monthly MME layout challenge.  I actually finished this layout on Monday!!  Woohoo!  Here is the sketch:


The theme was "April Showers."  I'll admit this stumped me for a bit.  I was searching thru my photos and found these of my son taking a bath.  My stepdad used to sing "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head" when he would give my youngest brother a bath.  I always remember that when I'm giving my son a bath and I end up singing it to him.  Raindrops and showers go together so finally, inspiration for the theme. 
Supplies:  Good Day Sunshine and Penny Lane papers (MME), Cloud Rubons (Studio Calico), Bird Punch (SU), Apron Strings border punch (Fiskars), Ashlyn's Alphabets cartridge (Cricut), Glossy Accents, Baja Breeze marker (SU)

Two interesting things to note, you might notice the bird punch in the Supplies list but no bird on the layout.  I used the wing piece as my rain drops.  The next is to give my page a "wet" feel to it, I spread Glossy Accents over my rain drops and my title.  TFL!


Comments