More inspiration or is it motivation?

First I hope everyone had a happy Easter! We were busy on Good Friday and Saturday and rested on Easter Sunday. It was a great day to recoupe from the festivities, enjoy being outdoors, taking naps, and generally soaking in all that the Lord provides!


Second, now that Easter has passed that means I get to go shopping again, which of course, I have. BUT, I don't want to start collecting supplies again. I want to continue using them. I've been building up my card stash and getting layouts completed! I like this crafty person who gets things crossed off the project list. MME's monthly card and layout challenges as well as Lily Pads Cards have helped me to get scrapping. I want to keep going, especially with my scrapbook pages. I recently discovered this scrapbooking sketch site - Pencil Lines.

At Pencil Lines, a new sketch is provided every Sunday. You can submit a layout for each sketch and all entries are due by the end of the calender month that the sketch was posted - except the last sketch of the month. Submittals for the last sketch of the month are due by the following Sunday. From all the submissions one winner is selected each month.

How's that for you? Inspiration from each of the weekly sketches and motivation to enter the contest/win the prize! Need some more reasons to check out Pencil Lines - these sketches can easily be used for cards. So excited!! I'm thinking I'll start next month, which is Sunday!


(Not sure why these challenge blogs have juiced up my creativity, but I'm lovin' it. My husband will tell you its because I'm SOO competitive. I say I work better with a deadline! wink, wink)

Comments