4/28/11 To Do List

I forgot to update the list last week. At least it was because I was so busy posting my MME entries. Here is this week's update on my crafting to do list:
  • Catch up on my She Art class. Yikes! I only have a little over a month left or else I have to pay extra to extend my class access. I did watch a few more videos. Still wanting to get playing though. I have three canvas covered, waiting for the backgrounds to be completed and girls started.
  • Sew a lot of crayon rolls. Still only 9 of 35 done.
  • Make my Easter June wedding dress.
  • Make the Amy Butler Frenchy Bag purse.
  • Sew my dining room curtains.
  • Sew my living room curtains.
  • Download latest pics from camera. This was done and then Easter and a birthday party happened!
  • Houston rodeo layout
  • April Sketch and Scraps online class.
  • Blog post on Cricut class
  • Update MME Challenge 21 layout. Love the updated layout.  Check it out in my Layout Gallery on the left.
  • Blog post on layout for MME Challenge 21
  • Finish settup up the Etsy Store. Almost done - gotta finish my policies and start putting in some product!
  • MME Challenge 22 layout and card
  • Lily Pad Color Throw Down Challenge (card)
  • Lily Pad "Beautiful" inspiration card
  • YUDU experiment for bowling team shirts
  • Make graduation announcements for my brother's lovely girlfriend, Sara
  • Make a CD of the senior pics - taken by moi! - of the lovely Sara
Three things crossed off the list including associated blog posts that weren't listed - yea me!  It helps that most of the challenges are using inlinkz for entry submittal.  Instead of emailing entries, you simply link to the specific blog post about your entry.  So you will definitely see more creative blog posts from me as I continue to enter these great challenges! 


Bonus - even more cleaning done in my office/scrapbook room. You can actually see progress this time!


In other crafting news, I am sad about this right now... the closing of House of 3.  I will definitely miss the wonderful work produced by Rhonna, Heidi, and Janet.  Silver lining - everything at House of 3 is 50% now thru May 8th (use code FIFTYOFF).


Keep creating!

Comments