4/14/11 To Do List

I missed last week.  I've been so busy.  We got a new car, new carpet, and new couches within a week!!  What were we thinking!!  In trying to get back to the routine, here is this week's update on my crafting to do list:
  • Catch up on my She Art class.  I am dying to work on this.  I am crossing my fingers for this weekend!
  • Sew a lot of crayon rolls. Still only 9 of 35 done. 
  • Make my Easter dress.  Thinking this may turn into my dress for a June wedding in Colorado.
  • Make the Amy Butler Birdie Sling purse.
  • Make the Amy Butler Frenchy Bag purse.
  • Sew my dining room curtains.
  • Sew my living room curtains.
  • Download latest pics from camera.
  • Houston rodeo layout
  • April Sketch and Scraps online class.
  • Blog post on Cricut class
  • Update MME Challenge 21 layout. 
  • Blog post on layout for MME Challenge 21
  • Finish settup up the Etsy Store.  Almost done - gotta finish my policies and start putting in some product!
  • MME Challenge 22 layout and card
  • Lily Pad Color Throw Down Challenge (card)
  • Lily Pad "Beautiful" inspiration card
Like I said, we were busy.  While the new carpet was getting installed, I worked on cleaning my office/scrapbook room.  So it doesn't look like I made a dent, but I am very happy with the progress!

By the way, I am loving this right now...  Something Splendid.  Be sure to check it out!  I already know what classes I'm signing up for after Easter!

I know its hard - believe me I know - but I hope you are finding time to let your inner artist play!

Comments