To Do Lists...

I am a list person.  I love making lists and crossing things off them - proving that I've done something and bought something.  Sometimes it is the only way I keep my sanity and prevents me from feeling like I'm drowning.  Maybe I didn't do as much as I wanted, but I did do something.  I have the never-ending house/family to do list, mainly related to cleaning.  The main thing on there right now is to straighten the house up enough to cash in our housekeeping Groupon.  5 hours of maid service for the entire house!! Woo hoo!  (Does anybody else do that - clean up before the maid/cleaning service comes over??)

Here's my crafting to do list:
  • Catch up on my She Art class.
  • Finish last month's My Mind's Eye challenge layout.  I don't like the original finished product and am almost done updating it.
  • Complete this month's My Mind's Eye Card and Layout Challenge.
  • Sew a lot of crayon rolls.
  • Make various cards to sell at the 1st Annual JSC Flea Market and Crawfish Boil.  (This is also where all the crayon rolls come in.)
  • Make my Easter dress
  • Make the Amy Butler Birdie Sling purse.
  • Make the Amy Butler Frenchy Bag purse.
  • Sew my dining room curtains.
  • Sew my living room curtains.
There's a lot more to add on, but for now, I'll just start with these.  So to keep me honest and motivated, once a week I'll come back and update my progress.  Hopefully things will start getting crossed off and new items showing up.

Comments