3/31/11 To Do List

Weekly update on my crafting to do list:
  • Catch up on my She Art class.  Still really behind, but I've watched the next two videos and am ready to start layering backgrounds!!  Hopefully I will get to started this weekend.
  • Sew a lot of crayon rolls. Completed 9 of 35 done.  Five I actually sold at the JSC Flea Market.  The rest will be available thru my Etsy Store.
  • Make my Easter dress
  • Make the Amy Butler Birdie Sling purse.
  • Make the Amy Butler Frenchy Bag purse.
  • Sew my dining room curtains.
  • Sew my living room curtains.
  • Download latest pics from camera.
  • Houston rodeo layout
  • March April Sketch and Scraps online class. Still wondering? You will have to keep with me.  It is almost ready, but seeing as how today is the 31st, had to change it to the April Sketch and Scraps class.
  • Blog post on Cricut class
  • Update MME Challenge 21 layout.  This is what happens when I wait till the last minute to finish.  I like the layout, but I want to add more.  It is hanging in my son's room and every time I pass it, I see how to make it better - more polished.  I can't let it go, so it will be coming down and "finished."
  • Blog post on layout for MME Challenge 21
  • Finish settup up the Etsy Store.  Big announcement when it is up.  Busily getting it situated and prepping product for it.
Nothing completely done, but some baby steps taken.  Staying motivated though, and of course, have more ideas in the head to do.  I want to keep this list manageable though, so before I add too many more I want to get these done.

Comments