3/24/11 To Do List

Weekly update on my crafting to do list:
  • Catch up on my She Art class.  I did the first layer of background for 3 different canvases.  Proceeding to the next step this weekend!!
  • Complete this month's My Mind's Eye Card and Layout Challenge.  I didn't win this month, but I got a page and a card done!  You can see all the entrants here.
  • Sew a lot of crayon rolls. Marking is complete.  Tonight I will be a sewing madwoman!  I don't have much choice - I need them for Saturday!
  • Make various cards to sell at the 1st Annual JSC Flea Market and Crawfish Boil.  (This is also where all the crayon rolls come in.)  Not looking like I will get to them. 
  • Make my Easter dress
  • Make the Amy Butler Birdie Sling purse.
  • Make the Amy Butler Frenchy Bag purse.
  • Sew my dining room curtains.
  • Sew my living room curtains.
  • Post my updated layout. 
  • Download latest pics from camera.
  • Prep for Cricut class.
  • Houston rodeo layout
  • March Sketch and Scraps online class. Still wondering?  I don't have much time left until the end of the month.  Keep checking!!
  • Blog post on Cricut class
  • Blog post on layout for MME Challenge 21
Yea!  More things crossed off.  For every one done I think I add two more though.  Oh, well!  Gotta keep busy! So many things brewing in my head - not just to make but to do around the house that don't have to do with cleaning.  I am so anxious to get started - I wish I had 8 arms!

Comments