3/17/11 To Do List

Weekly update on my crafting to do list:
  • Catch up on my She Art class.  I am so behind in this class. Focus, Cassaundra, FOCUS!!!
  • Finish last month's My Mind's Eye challenge layout.  I don't like the original finished product and am almost done updating it. 
  • Complete this month's My Mind's Eye Card and Layout Challenge.  Augh!  My layout plan did not work out, so looks like I will be busy this evening at the last minute AGAIN!!  Booooo.....
  • Sew a lot of crayon rolls. Not completed but made good progress.  All pieces have been cut and half have been marked.  Just need to finish marking and then sewing shall commence!
  • Make various cards to sell at the 1st Annual JSC Flea Market and Crawfish Boil.  (This is also where all the crayon rolls come in.)  I have ideas - just need to do them.
  • Make my Easter dress
  • Make the Amy Butler Birdie Sling purse.
  • Make the Amy Butler Frenchy Bag purse.
  • Sew my dining room curtains.
  • Sew my living room curtains.
  • Post my updated layout.  Is it possible for me to do 2 posts in one day? Hmmm....
  • Download latest pics from camera.
  • Prep for Cricut class.
  • Houston rodeo layout
  • March Sketch and Scraps online class. What is this you wonder?  Well, check back often and you can see for youself!!
Gotta a few things crossed off or in progress.  Feeling pretty good about the week, especially since I got some stuff crossed off the house/family lists too!

Comments