My Mind's Eye Blog Challenge 20

On the first Monday of each month, My Mind's Eye has two blog challenges.  They provide two sketches - one for a card, one for a layout.  I wanted to participate last month and had card created in my head.  Unfortunately, when it came time to actually make it, Timothy was getting a new tooth and had a restless night.  That's what I get for procrastinating!!

So did I learn my lesson this month? Sorta?!?! lol...

Again, had a great layout in my head, but with Valentine's and getting laryngitis, I had only a few hours left to get my page done.  I managed to get it done last night.  Although I like the page, there are things I would have done differently and I may still add to the page.  It was late, I was tired, and the overnight diaper only lasted 3 hrs.  So I quickly wrapped up the page, emailed my pics, and went to change my son. Here's what I submitted.  Once the blog challenge album is set up on the My Mind's Eye site I will add a link.

ETA:  Here is the link to the MME Blog Challenge 20 gallery. Here is a link to winners (not me, I told you it wasn't quite finished!  Next month I'm not waiting till the last minute!!) 



Supplies: Lost and Found papers, die cuts, stickers (My Mind's Eye), Tiny Type Alpha (Cosmo Cricket), Vintage Type Cardstock Stickers (Glitz)

Comments