A Few Items

Couple of items on my mind....
  1. The Johnson Space Center Holiday Fair is this Saturday, November 6 from 10-5 pm at the Gilruth Center on Space Center Blvd.  Yours truly will be there selling the holiday cards I've been posting and taking orders for flower pins.  Hopefully I will get some more flowers made before Saturday to post here.  Please come by and support the local crafting community.
  2. I've been in a rush lately, prepping for the Holiday Fair.  I've only been making quick posts of cards and trying to include the supplies.  If you ever have a question on products or a how-to question, leave me a comment.  I will do my best to answer you - even if it means I have to research an answer.  I love techniques and sharing information with others.  In the future I will try to do some tutorials with tips and tricks to make things easier. 

Comments