Snowflake Card

Another card I made for the JSC Holiday Fair.  This was quick card to make - simple but elegant.


Supplies: White cards, Snow Flake Impressions Folder (SU), clear rhinestones, Stormy Sky and Sailboat Blue Alcohol Ink (Ranger), Sincere Salutations stamp set (SU)

With this card, it was all about the details.  I started with a simple white card and embossed the card front using my Big Shot.  Then I sprayed the front with Marshmallow Glimmer Mist.  While the cards were drying, I used some alcohol inks to color some clear rhinesones the perfect winter blue.  Attached my blue bling to snowflake centers and stamped my sentiment.  Quick and easy!

Check out the card photo slideshow on the left to see more pictures of my cards. TFL!

Comments

  1. that's really pretty and i love the texas one too! i don't see a link for the card slideshow though...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions or comments? I would love to hear what you think!